Langkau ke kandungan utama

Entri 165 : The philomel

This entry was parked under my draft quite some time, I was having hard time to choose to write this in Malay or English. 

It is not because I am good in both language, in fact I am not good in both. Either one makes me tremble whenever I type the word, thinking whether is it proper, is it the right one? 

Honestly, there is no word to describe feeling. We I always use the word as metaphors to describe it and most of the time peoples get misunderstanding regardless what word we I chose. Plus typo all over the places, some small mistakes such missing important comabut or pause can cause catastrophes. Such as we and I, since I was small I used the word kita to represent I but actually kita means we. Because of the misplaced 'kita' sometimes I get into troubles. I have to correct it every-time I accidentally use it - nope kita does not mean you and me but it means me -- but kita means we ... and there we go to the next argument. Trying to straighten me to use saya instead of kita .

Recently I have sleepless night, unstoppable tear which flowing without any emotion that I can sense of. Is that anxiety? It's weird honestly to sense that my body just did that. I mean like normally we cry when we choose to cry, like when we feel sad or happy or touched. But can we cry emotionless? Although this is not the first time, it still get me confuse every single time.  Like period that unstoppable every month!

It did happen and it's confusing. I couldn't  remember when the last time it happened.

A person said, 

our mind can forget but not our body.

I knew as always it's very hard for me to talk as there a lot of voices in my head try to talk, suggesting various of words to express the feeling. It's funny because I can talk to my heart non stop but all my words seem stuck at my throat especially in the crowd.

Lately I hate crowd, I never been comfortable in any of it although I do enjoy it sometimes. Maybe like a cigar break or do nothing day which I have done so much nothing lately.

I feel just want to run away and stay alone maybe in the cave. I always have imagination; setup a fire near cold cave, facing the lake and mountains with infinite view. I remembered when I small I used to draw a story about two siblings discovered a secret hole where they can hide from their parent in 30 pages book. I sold the book to my friend because she wanted it, with the price 20 cent! I am pretty sure that I sold it not because of money.

I wish I have that secret passage where I can run any time when I feel crowded or indescribable emotion. Maybe a secret hole that bring me to the loch with a lot of trees and mountain. And perhaps I can try to dip into the cold water. I wish.

However despite all despairs, it grew me. I become to understand ... not sure if that the correct word, I become to feel other more. One of my friend who act weirdly for almost one year just spilled out to me that her father passed away.Almost a year.

Almost a year I was keep puzzling why suddenly she become so cold.We saw each other everyday however I became invisible to her. That afternoon, out of blue she just say,

"oh, just to let you know that my dad passed away." over the lunch with a bitter smile. The lunch that I remembered; the first time we had together after a year she become mute

She did not entertain my shock even care to explain why or how. And I don't bother to ask more. Not because I don't care...

because deep in my heart, I think I understand how difficult to put it into the words. 

I knew it because I have tried before and I failed. I knew I failed because each time  I tried to talk , the tears flowing from my eyes and the word remains struggling in my heart. I prefer to keep it silent -- like the cold of the mountains, loch and the cave.

And the philomel just a beautiful coincidence. 


o51o2o2o


Ulasan

  1. Hi Nur. Very lovely. You write tenderly. I like that you write you have un-describable emotions / feelings... I feel these are important experiences for all of us.

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. Thank you, yes it is painful but it is important and valueable lesson in my life

      Padam

Catat Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Entri 257 : Kisah Abby Choi yang tragik (Entri tak ada kaitan)

 Sekarang tengah heboh kes pempengaruh (influencer) terkenal Abby Choi yang dibunuh secara kejam. Dalam entri ini saya tidak mahu membahaskan bagaimana beliau dibunuh tetapi siapa yang terlibat. Walaupun kes masih dibicarakan, mereka yang disyaki membunuh adalah mereka yang rapat dengan beliau iaitu keluarga bekas mentua beliau. Perkara utama yang saya ingin tekankan ialah beliau menyara keluarga mentua beliau walaupun sudah bercerai. Dalam bahasa lain adalah memikul biawak hidup. Mengikut pemerhatian peribadi saya, hidup manusia yang memikul biawak hidup ni memang sangat sengsara. Dulu kes Johnny Depp, dia baik hati menyara ahli keluarga sahabat handai Amber Heard tapi akhirnya dianiayai oleh Amber Heard sendiri. Bertahun juga menanggung fitnah sebelum menang dalam perbicaraan akhir. Itupun dibuat secara live, kalau tidak sampai sudah orang tak tahu betapa sengsaranya hidup dengan narkisis ni. Biawak hidup ni dia bukan spesis yang bersyukur ya. Sepanjang hidup yang saya perhatikan, bi

Entri 253 : Hama Kucing

 Saya baru belajar tentang ini setelah memelihara Dodol dan Pandan. Sebelum ni cuma tahu kutu, sekenit dan terpiras(flea) . Hama kucing ini dalam bahasa Inggeris ialah furmite. Memang susah nampak. Saat pertama kali saya dapat tahu bukan sebab saya nampak tetapi kerana  kucing saya bersikap aneh. Asyik menggaru dan kelihatan tertekan. Bulu gugur seketul-seketul akibat menggaru dengan teruk. Apabila saya bawa ke doktor, doktor menerangkan pasal furmite. Antara ubat yang dicadangkan adalah Advocate. Ubat ini kecil sahaja, lagi kecil dari jari kelingking dan satu tiub ini hanya untuk seekor kucing. Harganya boleh tahan mahal dalam 30 ringgit lebih. Ubat ini sekali pakai kena habiskan satu tiub. Satu tiub dicadangkan sebulan sekali. Ubat ni tak boleh pakai selalu. Cara nak pakai, kena selak bulu kucing tu sampai terdedah. Agak mencabar juga apabila nak letak ubat ini pada Dodol dan Pandan sebab mereka ni berbulu panjang. Ubat ni akan serap dalam kulit dan menghilangkan hama. Seeloknya jang

Entri 132 : Surat surat buat Eusoff

Assalamualaikum Eusoff, Lama aku tidak menulis, adakah itu petanda baik?Rasa kekok pula, seperti sudah tidak ada apa-apa yang aku ingin luahkan kepadamu. Semalam aku memesan Nasi Goreng Ladna untuk pertama kali dan mungkin kali terakhir. Teringat bila engkau kata, itu nasi goreng kegemaran mu. Biar betul? Lama betul aku renung nasi goreng yang berlendir? Serius ? Seperti makan bubur nasi goreng layaknya. Baru aku sedar rupanya kita betul betul berbeza. Teringat waktu mula-mula aku terkena sakit angau.Menangis kegembiraan bila aku terima mesej pertamamu. Pendek saja tapi rasa seperti bulan jatuh ke riba. Sekarang baru aku faham perasaan Zulaikha terhadap Yusoff. Saat manusia manusia lain yang berlagak suci mengecamnya.Si Zulaikha itu perempuan tak sedar diri.  Tapi masuk akal bukan jika Zulaikha menyukai Yusoff sebab memang Yusoff itu baik, soalnya apa kelebihanmu membuat aku terpaut?Aku mengagau mencari jawapan. Tampan sangat ke? Kaya ke? Baik ke? Jujur...jikalah sahaba